WSPRA Webinar: Understanding Website User Experience (UX): Why it’s vital to make your district website as engaging as your schools.
Wednesday, October 16th
10 am (Central Time)
In this first-ever WSPRA webinar, a national expert on User Experience (UX) will explain the importance of looking at your website through the eyes of your users.
- Would a family considering a move to your district get a true picture of the work you’re doing by viewing your website?
- Do you make it easy for your families to use your website as their go-to spot for quick and/or important information?
- Is your site user-friendly for community members who don’t have children in school, but want to find information on upcoming performances and events?
Every hit to your website is an opportunity to directly communicate with your parents, students, staff, and community. If users have a positive experience while visiting your site, they will remember how you made them feel.
In this 45 minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of Website User Experience (UX) – it’s more than a buzzword
- Common problems with school district websites
- Steps to success in improving user experience
- Real-world examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly of school district websites
About Our Presenter
$49 WSPRA Members
$59 non-WSPRA Members (Sign up now to become a member! Only $99)