Welcome, to the new WSPRA website!
It’s a new look. A new design. A new way of doing business with our members.
True. Much of the content you’ll find on this site has been migrated over from the old. But with our new website platform, we’ll be able to better interact with you, our members and our perspective members!
- See an article and have an opinion about it? Leave a comment. There’s a place to do so at the bottom of our articles and news posts.
- Got a question about a hot topic in your school communications work? Start an interactive forum.
- Need a document you’ve found one our website once before? Find it again in our document database.
- Looking for a new gig, or a staffer to fill an opening in your district? Browse our job postings or create one yourself.
These are just some of the new features of our site, many of which are for members only. We’re hoping to add additional features to it going forward, such a portfolio of examples of our Spectrum Award Winners and more regular news articles and information that’s useful to our members.
If you’re not a member, consider joining us. You’ll be glad you did.
If you are already a member, be sure to log in. Here’s how:
Member Log In Instructions
- Click the “log in” link at the top left of any page on our site. If you’re paid up for the year, you should already be in our database.
- Click the “reset” link below the login fields.
- Enter your username (the first part of the email address you used to register with us initially), and your full email address where appropriate.
- Click the reset password button and a temporary password will be emailed to you. Be sure to check your spam folder!
- Copy the temporary password and visit the log in screen again, entering your username and temporary password where appropriate.
- When you successfully log in, you can click the “Change Password” link to enter in a password you can easily remember.
- You may also click the “Edit My Information” link and update your information if you desire.
- WSPRA can not tell you your password. You have to reset it to receive access to our site.
- For questions, please send us an email using our online contact form.