The objectives of the WSPRA Spectrum Award program are:
- to recognize quality public relations efforts produced by professional public relations practitioners or educational personnel
- to provide constructive feedback from PR professionals
- to reinforce the value of the practice of good public relations in the education arena through award recognition
Judging is completed using a four-point scale in the following areas:
- Goals and objectives
- Research and planning
- Evaluation and results
There are two award levels:
- Award of Excellence
- Award of Merit
Spectrum Lighthouse Award
- Entries receiving all 4’s will be eligible for the Spectrum Lighthouse Award (Best of Show).
- A separate panel of judges will be used to select the recipient of the Lighthouse Award.
Spectrum Awards Entry Form
Spectrum Awards Category Information