The Kimberly Area School District (KASD) is located in the Heart of the Valley in the Fox Cities area and is a point of pride for our community. Dedicated to student success, our mission is to ensure that students will grow as problem solvers to reach their potential in academics, the arts and co-curricular activities. Known for our high quality staff and student-centered programs, KASD has been recognized as one of the best school districts in the nation by Newsweek magazine and the Washington Post.
As a progressive public school district built on a culture of continuous improvement, our staff is asked to continuously reflect on the needs of their students and are empowered to make adjustments to help every student be at or above grade level. Staff collaborate in a meaningful and student-centered environment. For students needing further help, staff is able to connect them with a variety of additional resources.
The Kimberly Area School District has a rewarding opportunity for a full time Marketing Coordinator, to work at the District Administration Building. The right candidate will work under the direction of the Superintendent and will coordinate and implement marketing communication projects; design marketing materials such as pamphlets, invitations, ads, and reports; design web pages and manage KASD web content. The selected candidate will develop and disseminate communication for District audiences through newsletters, press releases, internal communications, website, and social media. The right candidate will serve as District media contact person and provide administrative support to the Superintendent and office.
The right candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strategic content writer; good listener
- Independent; ability to be resourceful, problem solve, and take multi step complex projects from start to finish
- Ability to adapt to change and continually learn
- Team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong technology skills in desktop publishing or page layout
- Strong technology skills in social media
- Willingness to network and attend District events
- Excellent organization and accuracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field and 3+ years experience or any combination of education and experience. Previous work experience within the school environment is preferred. This position requires a high level of confidentiality. The starting salary for this position is $43,000 based on experience. This position will begin as soon as possible.
Are you ready to join a team of talented professionals committed to helping every student reach their potential? Consider joining our team today and apply now by emailing your resume to Jodi Staerkel at email@example.com